As an essential service provider for hazardous materials abatement and decontamination, Enviro-Vac remains open for business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How we can help -
In an environmental emergency, time matters.
Enviro-Vac is one of Canada's leading emergency response services provider specializing in providing compliant solutions for hazardous materials abatement and decontamination of buildings and facilities. We have a reputation for being "problem solvers" and for finding solutions to complex environmental cleanup and decontamination issues. We provide a rapid and effective response during a crisis involving a number of biohazards or hazardous materials disturbance / incident that requires an immediate cleanup, containment or decontamination.
A rapid response is vital in mitigating and management of risk and worker/environmental exposure. Our ability to mobilize and rapidly deploy teams of skilled decontamination and abatement personnel coupled with mobile decontamination trailers and HEPA industrial vacuum loaders and automated baggers can play a significant role in the successful, abatement and cleanup of many hazardous materials including arsenic, asbestos, biohazards, lead coatings, mercury, toxic ash and many other contaminants.
Our guidelines to a rapid response for an emergency cleanup are made up of a response process that involves stakeholder’s engagement, industry guiding principles and compliant regulatory obligations.
We are available 24 hours, 365 days a year to respond to hazardous materials abatement and decontamination.
EFFECTIVE RAPID RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS
Hazardous materials abatement is a highly regulated and specialized industry. You can depend on Enviro-Vac to:
- Provide an effective risk-assessment, exposure control / customized safe work plan
- Mobilize resources and skilled workers from various locations if required
- Work with or provide pre-qualified third-party environmental consultants
- Isolate & contain the contaminated area and install negative pressure shrink-wrap containments if / when required
- Provide on-site cleaning and decontamination including the recovery of salvageable items
- Provide structure / facility decontamination – 24/7 shifts if required
Regardless of contamination levels, Enviro-Vac will ensure abatement and decontamination methods and procedures meet and or exceed regulatory requirements.