Employment Opportunities With Enviro-Vac
WHY JOIN THE ENVIRO-VAC TEAM?
The Enviro-Vac Group is Canada's leading multidisciplinary environmental contractor, providing services to Western Canada and beyond. The specialties encompassed by the Enviro-Vac Group include:
- End-to-end hazardous materials abatement
- Facility decontamination
- Shrink-wrap containment systems
- Industrial vacuuming services
What does Enviro-Vac BC offer long-term employees?
- Drug & alcohol free work environment
- Competitive performance-driven wages with regular evaluations
- Equal opportunity employer
- Competitive benefits, including medical, health and dental plans; as well as a comprehensive pension plan
- Company vehicle (commensurate to position)
- Union life and disability insurance
We seek innovative, highly motivated leaders to join our dynamic team. Opportunities include learning and working with professionals and quality equipment in residential, commercial, marine and industrial settings. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that values a SAFE and strong work ethic.
We provide continuous training updates to ensure our employees are current with all industry regulations, the latest technology, and safety procedures. Additional training through the IBPAT & HMA Training Institute allows our employees the ability to fine-tune their skills while learning other areas of the trade. Certification through HMA is provided to those whose position would benefit from such certification.
Supplemental training upgrades using in-house, Union and industry instructors from specialized field training to specific computer classes. Your career will be rewarded with certification as appropriate to the position. At Enviro-Vac, we strongly believe in supporting our team and strive to promotion from within. Our work environment and practices always meet if not exceed regulatory and industry standards, with maintained equipment and fully supported information technology systems.
What qualities does Enviro-Vac seek in their employees?
- Team oriented
- Innovative and energetic
- Strong work ethic with a “Safety First” approach
- Attention to detail
- Quality driven with pride in workmanship
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexibility in work hours and willing to travel
- Drug & alcohol free
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in exploring employment opportunities with Enviro-Vac division of Paragon Remediation Group Ltd. mail, fax, or e-mail your application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing "asbestos abatement career" in the subject line or:
Enviro-Vac division of Paragon Remediation Group Ltd.
Human Resource Manager
8815 Harvie Road,
Surrey, BC V4N 4B9 Canada