ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
Safety Is Our Strength. We Guarantee It!
Health and safety are central to everything we do, starting with pre-job planning and continuing through to job execution and debriefing. An internal responsibility system permeates all levels of our organization and is deeply ingrained in our organization's health and safety culture. We track and measure the safety performance of our employees against industry best practices and strict company requirements and always strive for continuous improvement.
We are relentless in our commitment to Health & Safety and are committed to "safety-first" with proactive participation from each and every employee. Accident and loss prevention is the direct responsibility of managers and employees alike.
The philosophies of target zero incidents and a drug-free workplace are fundamental to our success. Enviro-Vac believes that through its established Environmental Health & Safety Program a zero incident performance target is achievable and can be sustained. We pride ourselves on impeccable record keeping and low Experience Modification Rates (EMR).
The key elements of our Health & Safety program include:
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Confined Space Entry
- Contractor Visitor safety
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Emergency Response Planning
- Equipment Preventative Maintenance
- Fall Protection / Working at Heights
- First Aid
- Fitness for Duty Program are just part of our program segments.
- Hazardous Materials Abatement Training
- Hearing Conversation
- Heat / Cold Stress
- Housekeeping, Chemical Storage & Fire Prevention
- Joint Health & Safety Committees
- Lockout, Tag Out/ Isolation of Energy
- Manual Lifting
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Risk-Assessments / Exposure Control Plans, JSA's
- Respirator Protection
- Tools & Equipment
- Vacuum Loader Operations
- WHIMIS / Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Working Alone
- Hazard Communication
- Workplace Project Inspection
- Workplace Violence Policy
Enviro-Vac's corporate Environmental Occupational Health & Safety program is extended to everyone with potential exposure to chemical or physical hazards; including sub-contractors, visitors, regulatory agency personnel, site owners and their representatives.
Enviro-Vac is a charter member of the advisory committee for National Standards and a director & member of the Hazardous Materials Association (HMA). Enviro-Vac have been instrumental in developing and establishing regulatory controls for asbestos removal, lead & mould abatement in Canada and have contributed considerable expertise and time to the development and implementation of various environmental standards manuals & safety training programs including several years attendance as a contributing member for asbestos standards & policies committee of the Workers Compensation Board.
- Fully Licensed & Certified
- Fully Bonded & Insured
- Pre-Qualified & Compliant
- Financial Stability
- Full Environmental Pollution Insurance with Inclusions for Asbestos
- Full Safety Compliance, Audited & COR Certified
- Excellent Reputation
- Member HMA
- Dependable & Diligent Risk-Assessments
- Timely Project Execution
- Efficient Project Phasing
- Critical Path Optimization
- Certified Personnel & Modern Equipment
- Cost Effective & Flexible
- Innovation, Professionalism & Integrity Since 1976