EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH ENVIRO-VAC
WHY JOIN THE ENVIRO-VAC TEAM?
The Enviro-Vac Group are leading multidisciplinary environmental contractors providing services to Western Canada and beyond, specializing in full-service hazardous materials abatement, facility decontamination, shrink-wrap containment systems and industrial vacuuming services. No other company has the history and experience that Enviro-Vac Division of Paragon Remediation Group Ltd. brings to the table in the hazardous materials abatement, remediation & containments market, and we enjoy a record of compliance in this highly regulated industry that is second to none.
Since 1976, Enviro-Vac has developed a reputation for providing customers with high quality decontamination services while safeguarding our employees and the environment. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that values a SAFE and strong work ethic. We recognize and reward good work done safely by promoting from within whenever possible. We seek innovative, highly motivated leaders to join our dynamic team. Opportunities include learning and working with professionals and quality equipment in residential, commercial, marine and industrial settings.
Enviro-Vac's total compensation package is generally above industry levels for skilled abatement and decontamination technicians. We have a history of retaining many long-term employees and at the core of our employees allegiance is our innovative abatement and decontamination services, enduring principals and positive employee friendly culture.
We provide continuous training updates to ensure our employees are current with all industry regulations, the latest technology, and safety procedures. Additional training through the IBPAT & HMA Training Institute allows our employees the ability to fine-tune their skills while learning other areas of the trade. Certification through HMA is provided to those whose position would benefit from such certification.
What does Enviro-Vac BC offer long-term employees?
- Drug & alcohol free work environment
- Competitive performance-driven wages with regular evaluations
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, Health and Dental plan
- Pension Plan
- Vehicle provided, commensurate to position
- Union Life and Disability Insurance
- Career development:
- Supplemental training upgrades using in-house, Union and industry instructors from specialized field training to specific computer classes.
- Certification as appropriate to position
- Promotion from within is a priority
- Work environment and practices that meet & exceed regulatory and industry standards
- Well maintained equipment and fully supported information technology systems
What qualities does Enviro-Vac seek from employees?
- Team oriented
- Innovative and energetic
- Strong work ethic with a “Safety First” approach
- Attention to detail
- Quality driven with pride in workmanship
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexibility in work hours and willing to travel
- Drug & alcohol free
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in exploring employment opportunities with Enviro-Vac Division of Paragon Remediation Group Ltd. mail, fax, or e-mail your application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing "asbestos abatement career" in the subject line or;
Enviro-Vac Division of Paragon Remediation Group Ltd.
Human Resource Manager
8815 Harvie Road,
Surrey, BC V4N 4B9 Canada